5 Things We Know About Toy Story Land So Far
One of the things most Disney World fans are looking forward to most in 2018 is the
debut of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The land will make guests feel like they have shruck to the size of a toy and allow them to explore Andy’s backyard, from Toy Story.
Here are five things we know about Toy Story Land so far:
1. You Can View The Toy Story Land Model Now At Walt Disney Presents - It's amazing to see the model of what is about to come to Hollywood Studios. You can see all of the attractions and dining venues that will be included.
2. Slinky Dog Dash Looks Amazing! – A family coaster with ride vehicles inspired by Slinky from Toy Story will send guests up and down as they dash around Toy Story Land.
3. Rex, Jessie, Sarge & Others Can Be Spotted In The Land – Late last year, Rex and Jessie were installed as a part of the Slinky Dog Dash attraction.
4. Guests Will Dine At Woody’s Lunchbox – Andy has used his lunch box and thermos to create a quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals & snacks and even old-fashioned soda floats.
5. It Opens This Summer At Disney’s Hollywood Studios! – Although we don't have an exact opening date as of yet, we know it opens this summer!
News & Media Source: Disney Parks Blog