Top 5 ‘Can’t-Miss’ Experiences at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts
Updated: Jan 19, 2018
Back by popular demand, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts starts on Jan. 12 and runs to Feb. 19. Don't miss some of these highlights!
5. Workshops/Seminars – A lot of different offerings are included at this year’s Odyssey Festival Center. Guests can learn to draw Disney animated characters; get tips on taking the photos; and learn a lot about artistic genres including acrylics, watercolors, musical composition, storytelling and floral arranging. The seminars are included with Epcot admission; and the workshops have a nominal fee but last 45 minutes longer and include hands-on training and a cool take-away "gift".
4. Kids’ Activities – “Figment’s Brush with the Masters,” will be a delight for the younger kids as the go on a scavenger hunt through the countries of World Showcase.
3. Artful Photo Ops – Put yourself into classic masterworks of art and take the perfect selfie to post on social media.
2. Food Studios – indulge on some edible works of art including a basil- scented salmon roulade with purple rice and Romesco sauce; wild mushroom risotto with aged parmesan, truffle shavings and Zinfandel reduction; and don't forget to splurge on the sweets!
1. Disney on Broadway Series – enjoy performances from artists from Broadway! Who doesn't love some showtunes!
News Source: Disney Parks Blog