Five Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Magic Kingdom!
Magic Kingdom park is welcoming all foolish mortals to celebrate the spooky season!
Although Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is cancelled there are still plenty of ways to celebrate Halloween!
1. Take in the Halloween decorations throughout the park. I LOVE the fall wreaths that line Main Street U.S.A. and as soon as I see them up at the park, my fall season as begun!
2. Don't miss the character calvacades! I didn't know how I was going to feel about it at first because I absolutely can't miss the Boo to You Parade that happens at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party but I was delightfully surprised. The little character encounters throughout the day are great and you can always find somewhere to see them!
3. Try some delicious treats that are available for a limited time. You can try the Mickey Cinnamon Roll at the Main Street Bakery or Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae at Sleepy Hollow. You can see all of the treats available at the parks in our Fall Treats Guide!
4. Pick up some Halloween merchandise! You can find new merchandise inspired by the Haunted Mansion or even some fun items inspired by the Mickey pumpkins!
5. Stop by and enjoy the entertainment throughout the park. The Dapper Dans have returned to Magic Kingdom Park as their undead alter egos The Cadaver Dans! You can also find characters throughout the park including Chip and Dale randomly appearing in Frontierland.
So what are you waiting for? Go to Magic Kingdom park to celebrate the spooky season!