Five Tips for Star Wars: Galactic Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Star Wars: Galactic Nights, the one-night ticketed event that celebrates everything Star Wars, is set to return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Sunday, May 27.
With less than a week to go, here are the Top Five tips on how you can make the most of your Star Wars: Galactic Nights experience.
1. Get to Disney’s Hollywood Studios Early! – Star Wars: Galactic Nights officially begins at 7 p.m., but ticketed guests are welcome to enter the park as early as 4 p.m. So get there early and get some rides on the park’s top attractions including Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror before the event.
2. Get Dressed for the Event – Guests are encouraged to come dressed in their best Star Wars apparel for Star Wars: Galactic Nights. Make sure your costume fits within these park guidelines.
3. Don't Miss the Exclusive Photo Opportunities – You’ll be able to step into some of the most iconic Star Wars scenes including:
Death Star: Emperor’s Throne Room
Jedha: U-Wing and K-2SO
Ahch-To: Luke’s Hut
Malachor: Sith Temple
Tatooine: Jabba’s Palace
Tatooine: Jundland Wastes
4. Prepare to Meet Epic Star Wars Characters – Don't miss your chance to meet exclusive characters only available during this even. The full list of Star Wars characters for this event will include:
Chewbacca & Rey
First Order Troopers
Who are you excited to meet?
5. Try the Themed Food and Buy the Exclusive Merchandise – There will be specialty themed food and merchandise throughout the park. If you see something you want to eat or purchase, make sure you purchase it because you may not see it again.
News & Media Source: Disney Parks Blog