Eight Ways to Celebrate Animal Kingdom's Party for the Planet
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is celebrating its 20th anniversary in a big way, starting this Sunday, you can join in the Party for the Planet celebration that runs April 22-May 5.
Here are the top things you need to check out during Party for the Planet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
1. Rafiki’s Planet Watch - family-friendly activities and backstage interactions with animal care experts. You can even visit the vet hospital and learn more about the behavior, care and nutrition of the animals.
2. Tasty Treats - Earth Day and Tree of Life cupcakes at Creature Comforts, Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbecue and Restaurantosaurus. A delicious plant-based Impossible Burger is on the menu at Restaurantosaurus, and Earth Day Sliders (mini Impossible Burgers) are available in Nomad Lounge.
3. Tiffins Talks - themed dinners hosted by animal and conservation experts at Tiffins full-service restaurant. For reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE.
4. Special-edition Banshee - stop by Windtraders on Pandora – The World of Avatar and adopt a special-edition Banshee created just for the 20th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
5. Wilderness Explorers - limited edition badge. Kids can explore the park in search of clues to learn more about nature and conservation.
6. Photo Opportunities - Mark the anniversary moment with a selfie at fun photo-op locations with themed props, hand-held frames and more.
7. Pandora Utility Suit - This new “street entertainer” will wander the land and inform park guests about the flora and fauna on Pandora.
8. New Penny Press Designs - Create an Earth Day souvenir — a lucky penny– with new Penny Press designs saluting the Disney Conservation Fund.
News & Media Source: Disney Parks Blog