7 Must-Do’s at Shanghai Disney Resort This Spring
Updated: Jul 10, 2019
The Shanghai Disney Resort is offering exciting new experiences and seasonal items over the next few months and here are the 7 must-do's this Spring.
1. Disney·Pixar Toy Story Land – Opening on April 26, the highly-anticipated Disney·Pixar Toy Story Land will open at Shanghai Disneyland with three new attractions: Slinky Dog Spin, Rex’s Racer and Woody’s Round-Up.
2. Egg-citing Activities – The resort’s egg scavenger hunt returns this year with large sculpted eggs appearing in the Gardens of Imagination and Disneytown.
3. Colorful Photo Opportunities – The blooming flowers, flowering trees, shrubs and perennials throughout Shanghai Disney Resort make the resort the perfect place to take a selfie with Floral Minnie at the entrance to Shanghai Disneyland.
4. StellaLou Everywhere– The lovable lavender rabbit, StellaLou, made her first appearance at Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort last year, and now she’s found her way to Shanghai. Guests can meet StellaLou along with Duffy and his friends on Mickey Avenue. Guests can pick up exclusive new merchandise at Sweethearts Confectionary and try new themed treats at Remy’s Patisserie and Il Paperino to celebrate StellaLou's arrival.
5. New Entertainment – Speaking of StellaLou, a new show will begin in front of the Whistle Stop Shop, featuring the lavender bunny and her friends, Mickey, Minnie, Duffy, ShellieMay, and Gelatoni. Gelatoni and StellaLou will also join the cast of the character gathering in Celebration Square every morning until June 1.
6. Seasonal Themed Merchandise – For a limited time, guests at Shanghai Disney Resort will find a selection of specially designed merchandise featuring pastel spring colors and designs. Merchandise includes a Judy Hopps egg-shaped plush cross-bag, seasonal costumes for Duffy and ShellieMay, and limited-release trading pins.
7. Celebrate Earth – To celebrate Earth Day, new interactive nature-based activities will take place throughout the resort in April. One of the activities is a “Celebrate Earth Spring Carnival” in Disneytown from April 13-22, which will include springtime lawn party on the weekends, and booths will pop up along the Lakeshore area with fun educational activites.
News & Media Source: Disney Parks Blog